Sunday, March 25, 2012

Want to get that author's signature for your favorite eBook?

Kindlegraph is an awesome website that allows you to request personalized autographs from over 3,000 authors.

I tried this myself yesterday and I already received 4 responses from 15 requests.

Want to see how they look?


Isn't that sweet?!?!  



Just register (you can use your Twitter) and create your account. 
Find the authors you would like to request a Kindlegraph from, jot them a quick note, then sit back, relax, and read their book!  lol

** Don't forget to add the Kindlegraph email to your personal document management 
page on Amazon.** 
(I forgot to do this so I had to transfer the files via usb. Not a problem... just a pain.  grrr)
You also get a pdf copy that can be downloaded onto your computer.

Happy Kindlegraph hunting!!  









No comments:

Post a Comment