Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where a new top ten list is posted every week. This week, the theme is:
All Time Favorite Characters In Books
1. Scarlett O'Hara (Gone With The Wind) - She's a self sufficient, strong willed, intelligent, knows what she wants kind of woman... reminds me of me! *smiles*
2. Christian Grey (Fifty Shade Trilogy)- I will only refer you to my book boyfriend post from yesterday. http://bit.ly/JqS0lj
3. Travis Maddox (Beautiful Disaster)- Hot, smart, alpha male... why shouldn't he be an all time favorite! :-D
4. Jack Ryan (Tom Clancy novels)- He's an intelligent CIA analyst with an uncanny ability to always end up in the thick of things and gets himself out of it... kinda like MacGyver...
5. Rhett Butler (Gone With The Wind)- I think Rhett is the first alpha male in American literature. Need I say more?!
7. Harry Potter (Do I really need to say it?!)- Might be a little cliche but he is "The Boy Who Lived." I can only hope that my children can learn something about determination, fortitude, and all around good character from him.
9. Shea Adler (Taking Shots)- Ok... so this is more of a personal thing... I adore Shea. He's a pro hockey player... so... he's big and buff but he's also kind, sensitive and sensual. *sigh* He also brought some great people into my life. I love Toni Aleo, his creator. She has become a true friend and through her I've met some other amazing people and bloggers. (You can read about us meeting at a hockey game on the "My Assassin's Experience" post. To make it easy, here's a link~ http://bit.ly/Ieapgm)
10. Peeta Mellark (The Hunger Games Trilogy)- I have to be honest, my 16 yr old daughter told me to put him down... I haven't even read the books but since it's her birthday today I thought I'd indulge her! Happy Birthday Jess!