Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where a new top ten list is posted every week. This week, the theme is:
Top Ten Tips For New Book Bloggers
Not sure how much I can really write on this... I just started Nose In A Book about two months ago and I don't even know what I don't know!! lol This is what I've figured out so far...
1. Do look at other blogs for ideas on what you like and don't like.
2. Don't be afraid to ask questions... of bloggers, readers, or authors.
3. Do proofread your posts- nothing is more embarrassing than spelling and grammatical errors on a book blog post. (Trust me... I know... *cringe*)
4. Don't over think things or make it too complicated.
5. Do separate personal life from blog life, i.e blog Twitter, Facebook page, email, etc. Your co-workers might not want to read about your book boyfriend. lol
6. Don't have music auto play- I'm all for play lists but let the reader decide for themselves.
7. Do stay organized. Keep track of review requests &/or blog tours.
8. Don't be afraid to try something new.
9. Do take things with a grain of salt when stuff doesn't go right. It'll happen but don't let it get you down.
10. Most importantly~ Have fun!! :)