Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Waiting on Wed- Easy by Tammara Webber



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill@ Breaking the Spine 
where you share an upcoming release that you're anticipating on reading.



I am looking forward to Easy by Tammara Webber, scheduled for release late May or early June... I will wait... patiently...  for as long as it takes... until Tammara gets it finished...now!! (I never said I was a patient person. *evil grin*)

When Jacqueline follows her longtime boyfriend to the college of his choice, the last thing she expects is a breakup. After two weeks in shock, she wakes up to her new reality: she’s single, attending a state university instead of a music conservatory, ignored by her former circle of friends, stalked by her ex’s frat brother, and failing a class for the first time in her life.

Her econ professor gives her an email address for Landon, the class tutor, who shows her that she’s still the same intelligent girl she’s always been. As Jacqueline becomes interested in more from her tutor than a better grade, his teasing responses make the feeling seem mutual. There’s just one problem—their only interactions are through email.

Meanwhile, a guy in her econ class proves his worth the first night she meets him. Nothing like her popular ex or her brainy tutor, Lucas sits on the back row, sketching in a notebook and staring at her. At a downtown club, he disappears after several dances that leave her on fire. When he asks if he can sketch her, alone in her room, she agrees—hoping for more.


Then Jacqueline discovers a withheld connection between her supportive tutor and her seductive classmate, her ex comes back into the picture, and her stalker escalates his attention by spreading rumors that they’ve hooked up. Suddenly appearances are everything, and knowing who to trust is anything but easy.


I whole heartedly enjoyed Tammara's Between the Lines series and am looking forward to many more novel fromher.



3 comments:

  1. I wonder why the woman looks so much older than the guy on the cover. :O I'm looking forward to reading this one as well, though. The setting alone makes me want to read it!

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhhhhhh i want this one too!!!!! there is so much buzz about this one too!! it sounds great!!!
    Tara's WoW and Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book was a sweet read. I selected the book first because it was a recommended read and then again becuase of the reviews. I did not go into reading the book thinking that I would enjoy it as much as I did. I liked that the author did not have the characters involved in the main love story get together, break up, and get together again like so many other books I have read. It was just a sweet love story that made you smile and at times laugh as you went through the book. It even kept your attention. I was reading the book and found myself running late to a party because I didn't want to put it down. I would be interested in reading more of the authors books based on my experience with this one.

    ReplyDelete